Additional product details
Please note, prices are indicated in Australian Dollars.
US dollar prices are also provided but are indicative only. All sales and billing is still done in Australian Dollars.
If you need to convert to your own local currency, we suggest using XE.com.
For purchases destined in Australia the GST component is already in the prices.
The lost-model-alarm attribute will trigger when it detects a servo pulse shorter than 1300uS or the servo pulse dissapears.
There is a slight weight penalty due to the extra wire needed for the servo signal line.
- Very low weight - 5.5g
- Very small - 19 x 12.5 x 8.5mm
- 2S lipo input
- 5V output
- Over voltage alarm (Vin > 8.5V)
- Under voltage alarm (Vin < 7.2V)
- Buzzer alarm
- 1A linear BEC for minimum RF interference
- 250mA constant supply, 500mA for 1 minute, 1A for 10 seconds (thermally limited - better cooling gives longer duration)
- Thermal and short circuit protection
- High quality, low power, low (RF) noise micro controller
- Large copper backplane to improve heat-sinking of linear regulator.
- Supplied with 50mm RX lead and 100mm JST battery lead
- Covered with heatshrink for protection against accidental shorts and sharps damage.